COMPUTER MOLECULAR DESIGN
– Dr. Liliana PĂCUREANU
- The study of biological, toxicological and technical aspects of organic compounds by chemometrics methods, quantum chemical molecular modeling and QSAR / QSPR / QSTR techniques – Dr.ing. Simona Funar-Timofei
- Applications of molecular modeling methods for active ligands on membrane proteins and protein-kinases – Dr. ing. Liliana Pacureanu
CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE CHEMISTRY OF ORGANIC COMPOUNDS, ORGANIC ELEMENT AND POLYMERS CONTAINING M, N, P, S. SYNTHESIS, CHARACTERIZATION, APPLICATIONS
– Dr. Aurelia Visa
- “Green” methods in the synthesis of compounds containing heteroelements (P, M, N) and their use to obtain special materials – Dr. Gheorghe Ilia
- Macromolecular compounds containing phosphorous and/or nitrogen with controlled properties and targeted: reactive polymers, sorbents, electrolytes, membranes, flame retardant, catalysts, antimicrobial agents and corrosion protection – Dr. ing Adriana Popa
- Phosphonyl metal organic networks and/or carboxylic groups with tailored properties – Dr. chim. Aurelia Visa
- Multifunctional compounds – pollutants vectors for removing dyes with applications in environmental protection – Dr. Ing. Simona Gabriela Muntean
THE CHEMISTRY AND APPLICATIONS OF TETRAPYRROLIC COMPOUNDS FROM PORPHYRINS.
– Dr. Ing. Eugenia Făgădar Cosma
- Advanced optoelectronic materials with special properties based on porphyrins and their complex compounds. Technical and biological applications. – Dr. Ing. Eugenia Făgădar Cosma
INORGANIC COMPOUNDS AND HYBRIDS WITH RELEVANCE IN NANOSTRUCTURED MATERIALS SCIENCE. PRECURSORS FOR ADVANCED MATERIALS.
– Dr. Elisabeta SZERB
- Ligands and homo- and heteropolynuclear complex compounds of 3d elements as precursors for:
- advanced materials;
- supramolecular systems with implications in: biological systems and materials science.
- – Dr. Otilia Costisor
- Multicomponent systems with special optical and magnetic properties obtained by ceramic techniques, sol-gel, sonosynthesis and using complex compounds as precursors. – Dr. Cecilia Savii
- Design at molecular level and synthesis of compounds with directed catalytic activity for transformation reactions of obtained substances from renewable sources in organic intermediates or energy sources and for destruction reactions of some pollutants.- Dr. Viorel Sasca