Program no. 1 COMPUTER MOLECULAR DESIGN
Coordinator: Dr. Liliana PĂCUREANU
- The study of biological, toxicological and technical aspects of organic compounds by chemometrics methods, quantum chemical molecular modeling and QSAR / QSPR / QSTR techniques
Responsabil: Dr.ing. Simona Funar-Timofei
- Applications of molecular modeling methods for active ligands on membrane proteins and protein-kinases
Responsible: Dr. ing. Liliana Pacureanu
Program no. 2 CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE CHEMISTRY OF ORGANIC COMPOUNDS, ORGANIC ELEMENT AND POLYMERS CONTAINING F, N, P, S. SYNTHESIS,
Coordinator: Dr. Aurelia Visa
- “Green” methods in the synthesis of compounds containing heteroelements (P, F, N) and their use to obtain special materials
Responsible: Dr. Gheorghe Ilia
- Macromolecular compounds containing phosphorous and/or nitrogen with controlled properties and targeted: reactive polymers, sorbents,
electrolytes, membranes, flame retardant, catalysts, antimicrobial agents and corrosion protection
Responsible: Dr. ing Adriana Popa
- Phosphonyl metal organic networks and/or carboxylic groups with tailored properties
Responsible: Dr. chim. Aurelia Visa
- Multifunctional compounds – pollutants vectors for removing dyes with applications in environmental protection
Responsible: Dr. Ing. Simona Gabriela Muntean
Program no. 3 THE CHEMISTRY AND APPLICATIONS OF TETRAPYRROLIC COMPOUNDS FROM PORPHYRINS.
Coordinator: Dr. Ing. Eugenia Făgădar Cosma
- Advanced optoelectronic materials with special properties based on porphyrins and their complex compounds. Technical
and biological applications.
Responsible: Dr. Ing. Eugenia Făgădar Cosma
Program no. 4 INORGANIC AND HYBRID COMPOUNDS WITH RELEVANCE IN NANOSTRUCTURED MATERIALS SCIENCE. PRECURSORS FOR ADVANCED MATERIALS.
Coordinator: Dr. Elisabeta SZERB
- Ligands and homo- and hetropolynuclear coordination complexes of 3d metal ions, precursors for:
- advanced materials;
- supramolecular systems with relevance in biological systems and materials science.
- Responsible: Dr. Otilia Costisor
- Multicomponent systems with special optical, magnetic and pharmacological properties (oxides and salts) obtained by co-precipitation, ceramic, sol-gel, sonosynthesis techniques and using complex compounds as precursors.
Responsible: Dr. Cecilia Savii
- Design at molecular level and synthesis of compounds with directed catalytic activity for transformation reactions of obtained substances from renewable sources in organic intermediates or energy sources and for destruction reactions of some pollutants.
Responsible: Dr. ing. Viorel Sasca, CS I