Program no. 1 COMPUTER MOLECULAR DESIGN
Coordinator: Dr. Păcureanu Liliana
- The study of biological, toxicological and technical aspects of organic compounds by chemometrics methods, quantum chemical molecular modeling and QSAR / QSPR / QSTR techniques
Responsabil: Dr. Funar-Timofei Simona
- Applications of molecular modeling methods for active ligands on membrane proteins and protein-kinases
Responsible: Dr. Păcureanu Liliana
Program no. 2 CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE CHEMISTRY OF ORGANIC COMPOUNDS, ORGANIC ELEMENT AND POLYMERS CONTAINING F, N, P, S. SYNTHESIS,
Coordinator: Dr. Vișa Aurelia
- Polymeric, hybrid or complex systems with various properties: flame retardant, electrolytes, membranes, sorbents, biocides, catalysts and corrosion protection
Responsible: Dr. Popa Adriana
- Multifunctional compounds with controlled properties and applications in environmental protection
Responsible: Dr. Vișa Aurelia
Program no. 3 THE CHEMISTRY AND APPLICATIONS OF TETRAPYRROLIC COMPOUNDS FROM PORPHYRINS.
Coordinator: Dr. Făgădar-Cosma Eugenia
- Advanced optoelectronic materials with special properties based on porphyrins and their complex compounds. Technical
and biological applications.
Responsible: Dr. Făgădar-Cosma Eugenia
Program no. 4 INORGANIC AND HYBRID COMPOUNDS WITH RELEVANCE IN NANOSTRUCTURED MATERIALS SCIENCE. PRECURSORS FOR ADVANCED MATERIALS.
Coordinator: Dr. Elisabeta SZERB
- Ligands and homo- and hetropolynuclear coordination complexes of 3d metal ions, precursors for:
- advanced materials;
- supramolecular systems with relevance in biological systems and materials science.
- Responsible: Dr. Costișor Otilia
- Multicomponent systems with special optical, magnetic and pharmacological properties.
Responsible: Dr. Putz Ana-Maria
- Design at molecular level and synthesis of compounds with directed catalytic activity for transformation reactions of obtained substances from renewable sources in organic intermediates or energy sources and for destruction reactions of some pollutants.
Responsible: Dr. Popa Alexandru